Featured Meat: Pasture-Raised Wagyu Beef NY Strip
This high marbling Wagyu steak comes from the loin (right next to the tenderloin,) producing a tender, juicy selection of meat that pairs well with just about anything!
In today's episode, we're grilling a delicious Wagyu NY Strip.
- Wilders Wagyu NY Strip Steak
- Salt, pepper, garlic
- Compound butter
- Season steak with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Place on a hot grill.
- Cook until the steak reaches 135 degrees, flipping halfway through.
- Remove from grill, top with compound butter, and let it rest for 5 minutes.
- Serve with a delicious NC sweet potato and salad. Enjoy!
Check out our shop for all of your Wagyu and Angus beef, Berkshire pork, and pasture-raised chicken!