The Low & Slow Cooking Show - Wagyu Carne Asada
Featured Meat: Pasture-Raised Wagyu Flank Steak
As the name suggests, this cut comes from the flank, below the loin. It's a more affordable cut of Wagyu, typically lean, and delicious when marinated. Its ample marbling adds mouth-watering flavor and tenderness.
In today's episode, we're making Carne Asada for some incredible tacos!
- Wilders Wagyu Flank Steak
- Salt, pepper, garlic
- Jar of Salsa Verde
- Pico de gallo
- Marinate Wagyu Flank Steak overnight in your favorite salsa verde.
- Begin heating grill.
- When the grill is ready, season both sides with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Place the steak on the grill. Flip halfway through.
- While the flank steak is cooking, chop your cilantro and onions. Toss together in a bowl with lime juice. Chop jalapeños to garnish.
- Pull the steak off the grill when it reaches an internal temperature of 135/140 degrees.
- Let the steak rest, top with fresh lime juice, then slice in very thin strips against the grain.
- Create your tacos and top with pico de gallo, cilantro and onions, jalapeños, and lime juice. Wow!
Check out our shop for all of your Wagyu and Angus beef, Berkshire pork, and pasture-raised chicken!
Leave a comment