Enjoy these mouthwatering homemade Wagyu hamburgers! Bring restaurant quality to your backyard with Wilders ground Wagyu.
Yield: Serves 4, 4oz patties
- 1 lb. of Wilders Wagyu beef ground
- ½ tsp. Salt
- ⅛ tsp. Pepper
- 4 Hamburger buns
- Toppings of your choice - mustard, ketchup, lettuce, tomato, cheese, etc.
- Heat your gas or charcoal grill.
- Form ground Wagyu into patties (about ½ inch thick)
- Season both sides with salt and pepper.
- Place patties on the grill. Cover grill; cook over medium heat for 10-12 minutes, turning once. (Check internal temperature of patty until it reaches 155°F before serving)
- If desired, add cheese and toast buns on the grill.
- Place patties on buns, add toppings, and enjoy!