Featured Meat: Pasture-Raised Wagyu Sirloin
A classic steak cut from the bottom sirloin. This particular piece is boneless and lean, making it a great stand-alone meat option. Marinate it or pair it with your favorite au jus for a little extra flavor.
In today's episode, we're cooking a Wagyu Petite Sirloin. This is a simple way to cook a more affordable cut of Wagyu beef without using a grill or the oven.
- Wilders Wagyu Petite Sirloin
- Salt, pepper, garlic
- Avocado oil
- Boiled potatoes
- Fresh herbs
- Season both sides of the sirloin with salt, fresh cracked pepper, and garlic powder
- Heat pan with herbed butter and a little avocado oil
- Add steak to the pan when the butter starts to boil
- Flip the steak once the butter starts to brown
- Remove steak at 135 degrees
- Add potatoes, onions, mushrooms, fresh herbs to pan with the butter and avocado oil
- When onions have started to brown, add sliced sirloin back to pan
- Mix with vegetables and heat to desired temperature
- Remove from heat and enjoy!
Check out our shop for all of your Wagyu and Angus beef, Berkshire pork, and pasture-raised chicken!