The Low & Slow Cooking Show - Wagyu Burgers
Featured Meat: Pasture-Raised Wagyu Burger Patties
Burger night just went to a whole new level. Made with Wagyu beef, you can expect all of the taste, richness, and marbling of a Wagyu steak packed into patty form.
This recipe gives you a perfectly juicy Wagyu burger that your family and neighbors will be talking about for days.
- 1 pack of 7 oz. Wagyu patties (3 per pack)
- Salt, Pepper, + Garlic powder
- Heat your grill (Remember Low + Slow!)
- Season your patties with salt, pepper, + garlic on both sides
- Place burgers on grill
- While burgers are cooking, fry the bacon, slice the tomato, onion, and lettuce
- Burgers are ready to come off the grill when they reach 160 degrees
- Assemble with your favorite toppings and enjoy!
Check out our shop for all of your Wagyu and Angus beef, Berkshire pork, and pasture-raised chicken!
Leave a comment