Sirloin Steak Kebabs Recipe
Featured Meat: Pasture-Raised Beef Sirloin Steak
Enjoy a classic steak cut from the bottom sirloin. This piece is boneless and lean, making it a great stand-alone meat option.
Get your grill on with juicy Wilders sirloin steak kebabs! This quick and easy recipe is perfect for a summer night.
Yield: Serves 6-8
Prep Time: 3 hrs
Cook Time: 10 min
- 1 Wilders sirloin steak - 1 ½ inch cubes
- Steak marinade of your choice
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 red onion
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- Wooden skewers
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Cut steak into 1 ½ inch cubes and marinate in the gallon sized bag with marinade of choice for 3-6 hours.
- Heat grill to medium-high heat and soak skewers in water for 30 minutes.
- Cut veggies into 1 1/2 inch pieces and coat in olive oil, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Assemble the skewers alternating between steak and veggies. Leave an inch or more at the bottom of the skewer.
- Grill skewers for about 9 minutes or internal temperature reaches 160°F
- Remove from grill and enjoy!
Check out our shop for all of your favorite Wagyu and Angus prime cuts, Berkshire pork, and pasture-raised chicken!
More from: RECIPES
Leave a comment