4 Delicious Super Bowl Recipes
Tasty touchdowns will be achieved when you cook these four delicious Super Bowl recipes! Celebrate the big game with these easy recipes that will make any team go WILD!
Be sure to purchase our Super Bowl Bundle, filled with the recipe's main essentials!
#1. Mimi's Sausage Dip
Featured Meat: Pasture-Raised Pork Sausage
A mouth-watering addition to any breakfast! Whether you prefer hot or mild, you can count on flavor in every bite with this ground pork sausage.
*Recipe credits to Player's Retreat
Grab a chip and dig into this delicious, creamy sausage dip!
- (1 Tbsp) vegetable oil
- (6 oz) Wilders mild ground sausage
- (1 can) diced tomatoes with green chiles
- (8 oz) package cream cheese, diced
- Tortilla Chips
- Heat oil in a pot on medium-high heat
- Add in Wilders sausage and cook. Break up into smaller pieces until well browned
- Cook sausage through. Drain off excess grease
- Reduce the heat to medium and add in tomatoes
- Using a spoon, cut up tomatoes in the pot and let simmer (3-5 minutes)
- Add in the diced cream cheese. Stir until melted
- Season the mixture with salt and pepper
- If the dip is too thick for your liking, add small increments of water. It should have a thick cream consistency
- Serve warm with scoop tortilla chips, enjoy!
*Tip: Make it spicy with our Hot Wilders Ground Sausage
#2. Brats and Peppers
Featured Meat: Pasture-Raised Pork Bratwurst
This German-style pork sausage is hearty and filling! Coming in 6-inch links, these make a great option for lunch or dinner.
*Recipe credits to Good Cheap Eats
Hosting a big crowd? Gather around the grill and whip up some juicy brats and peppers!
- (1 pack) Wilders pork bratwurst
- (1 Tbsp) olive oil
- (1) red bell pepper
- (1) green bell pepper
- (1) yellow onion
- (1/2 tsp) oregano
- (1 Tbsp) red wine vinegar
- (1 pack) hot dog buns
- Heat outdoor grill to medium low
- Place the bratwurst on the grill and cook through. The internal temp should be 160 degrees. Estimated time to cook is 15-20 minutes
- While the brats cook, heat oil in a skillet
- Place thinly sliced, seeded, and cored red and green peppers into pan
- Add in thinly sliced onion and let simmer until tender
- Sprinkle in salt and pepper to taste
- Add in oregano and red wine vinegar. Toss the mixture
- Serve the brats in toasted hot dog buns. Top with the pepper/onion mixture
*Additional condiments include dijon mustard, horseradish, relish, slaw, cheese, and more!
#3. Wilders Wagyu Burgers
Featured Meat: Pasture-Raised Wagyu Patties
Made with Wagyu beef, you can expect all of the taste, richness, and marbling of a Wagyu steak packed into a burger form.
Who doesn't love a mouth-watering Wagyu burger on game day? Check out our famous burgers perfect for your special party.
- (1 pack) Wilders Wagyu patties
- (1 pack) cheese
- (1) tomato
- (1 head) lettuce
- (1 pack) hamburger buns
- Garlic powder
Click here for the full recipe.
#4. St. Louis-Style Ribs
Featured Meat: Pasture-Raised Ribs
This squared cut comes from the spare ribs and perfect for soaking up juices!
Recipe credits to: Delish
Bake and enjoy these saucy ribs. They are 100% finger-licking good!
- (1 pack) Wilders St. Louis-Style ribs
- (2 Tbsp) brown sugar
- (2 tsp) salt
- (1 tsp) garlic powder
- (1 tsp) onion powder
- (1 tsp) oregano
- (1/2 tsp) ground black pepper
- (1/2 tsp) chili powder
- (1/2 tsp) mustard powder
- (1/4 tsp) cayenne powder
- (4 Tbsp) cubbed butter
- (1 cup) barbecue sauce
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees and line a baking sheet with foil
- Trim membrane on the ribs if thick
- Combine brown sugar and seasonings in a small mixing bowl
- Take the mixture and evenly coat ribs
- Distribute butter over the ribs. Wrap ribs in foil and place on the baking sheet
- Bake until meat is tender
- The total bake time is around 2-2 1/2 hours
- As a final touch, broil your unwrapped ribs and brush with barbecue sauce
- Broil until the sauce is caramelized, around 5 minutes
- Take out of oven to cool, enjoy!
Prepare for Game Day
Are you now ready to serve these tasty dishes on game day? We sure are! For more recipes click the here. To purchase all Wilders pasture-raised meats click here.
We wish you all a wonderful and safe Super Bowl! Go WILD!
Leave a comment